Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can split pea soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup cream or 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pimiento, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Beat the eggs slightly, just so the yolk and white are mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into well greased timbale molds or miniture muffin cups.
- Cook at 300 degrees for 30- 40 minutes or until firm.
- For variety, add a cup of tomato sauce and sprinkle with a cup of grated cheese.
- This should be done right after the timbales are cooked, return to the oven just long enough to melt the cheese.