Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Canned Salmon is inexpensive and when I found this recipe I was glad to have another yummy option other than Fried Salmon Patties.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 buns
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add the salmon and celery; mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup salmon salad on each bun.
Yum! I had a few cans of salmon from Trader Joe's that I didn't know what to do with. Made a great quick lunch! Thank you!
Great recipe for canned salmon. I love the cream cheese taste. I used sour cream instead of mayo, light cream cheese and also added some red bell pepper and olives just because I had them.
This was super easy to make. The only thing I would change is cutting down on the salt since this was way too salty. If using the canned Salmon it already has sodium in it so consider this if you try making this recipe for the first time. I will definitely try this recipe again (minus the salt).