- 6 ounces dried egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, skin, and bones removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby green peas, drained
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain.
- Stir in cream of celery soup, evaporated milk, lemon juice, onion, salmon, cheddar cheese, peas, salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning.
- Spoon into greased 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Combine cheese crackers and melted margarine and sprinkle over casserole.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until crumbs are slightly brownrd.