1/4 Photos of Canned Salmon Casserole
weekend cooker's Note:
Excellent flavoring, along with the cheese flavoring, makes this a super supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces dried egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, skin, and bones removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby green peas, drained
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain.
- 2Stir in cream of celery soup, evaporated milk, lemon juice, onion, salmon, cheddar cheese, peas, salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning.
- 3Spoon into greased 7x11 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake covered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- 5Combine cheese crackers and melted margarine and sprinkle over casserole.
- 6Return to oven for 10 minutes or until crumbs are slightly brownrd.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canned Salmon Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 716.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: