Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Excellent flavoring, along with the cheese flavoring, makes this a super supper.
Make and share this Canned Salmon Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces dried egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, skin, and bones removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby green peas, drained
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain.
- Stir in cream of celery soup, evaporated milk, lemon juice, onion, salmon, cheddar cheese, peas, salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning.
- Spoon into greased 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Combine cheese crackers and melted margarine and sprinkle over casserole.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until crumbs are slightly brownrd.
Good comfort food and goes together quickly. Good new use of canned salmon, too. Thanks for posting.
Very good casserole. Easy an quick supper. Made for 123 Hits.
DH and I really enjoyed this! I used frozen peas, and didn't actually use canned salmon as I had baked salmon that I had flaked and frozen. I used Old Bay seasoning for the creole seasoning. Thanks for posting weekend cooker! I will make this again! Made for 1.2.3 Hits