Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This chowder is especially great for camping or a quickie back-up dinner if you keep a few cans in the pantry for just such occasions.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (whole kernel or creamed style)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned sliced potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth (or water)
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a pot, including all liquid from cans.
- Heat until just steaming.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like, you can also add some frozen corn to make it "cornier".