Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy spin on the cinnamon biscuit!
- 10 ounces refrigerated biscuits (10 count, not flaky kind)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Separate biscuits. Melt butter in saucepan. In bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Take 1 biscuit and gently stretch it until it is about 1 1/2 inches wide and 6 inches long. Dip in the melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Holding each end of the biscuit, twist the dough about 3 or 4 times and place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat this process for each of the other biscuits.
- Bake according to directions on the biscuit can, and serve warm.
My DD and DN loved these! And me too,especially because they are so easy and quick to get in the oven. I will be making these often. We all thought they tasted like a pastry you would buy in a bakery. Thanks! Made for BB Tag.