1/1 Photo of Canned Cinnamon Butter Biscuit Twisters
Easy spin on the cinnamon biscuit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate biscuits. Melt butter in saucepan. In bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- 2Take 1 biscuit and gently stretch it until it is about 1 1/2 inches wide and 6 inches long. Dip in the melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Holding each end of the biscuit, twist the dough about 3 or 4 times and place on a baking sheet.
- 3Repeat this process for each of the other biscuits.
- 4Bake according to directions on the biscuit can, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canned Cinnamon Butter Biscuit Twisters
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 347.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g