- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed canistel
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Mix sugar, salt and cloves in small dish.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in canistel and sugar/clove mixture.
- Gradually stir in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake 15 minutes in a preheated 425°F oven; turn temperature down to 350°F and bake about 30 minutes more or until firm. Serve with whipped cream.