Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Brush with egg white before baking for a glossy finish..and serve with lots of love...
Make and share this Canine Carrot Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups carrots, boiled..pureed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups unbleached flour or 2 cups rice or 2 cups rye meal
- 1 cup rolled oats, not instant
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- Combine carrots, eggs and garlic. Mix till smooth.
- Add dry ingredients.Roll out on heavily floured surface and cut into bars or shapes.
- Bake at 300* for 45 minutes or till crunchy.
- Centers harden as they cool.
- Brush with additional 1 egg white whisked with a little bit of water to make a glossy surface.
- Number depends on size you make.