Brush with egg white before baking for a glossy finish..and serve with lots of love...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine carrots, eggs and garlic. Mix till smooth.
- 2Add dry ingredients.Roll out on heavily floured surface and cut into bars or shapes.
- 3Bake at 300* for 45 minutes or till crunchy.
- 4Centers harden as they cool.
- 5Brush with additional 1 egg white whisked with a little bit of water to make a glossy surface.
- 6Number depends on size you make.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canine Carrot Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g