Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate Chip Cookies for our four legged friends! Can use chopped pecans for a change. Safe for dogs. I prefer to use a mixer for speed & ease.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup carob chips
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Beat egg in large bowl then add butter & honey and cream together.
- Add combined dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Add carob chips and mix through.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes
- Store in airtight containers &/or in fridge; or give to animal-loving friends & family, I sure do!