- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf (loosely packed)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup (or corn syrup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, process until well mixed, mint is chopped, and a large ball forms.
- Press or roll on non-stick surface (floured board or ceramic) to a thickness of 1/4-1/2".
- Cut into 1x2" strips or with bone-shaped cookie cutter and place on non-stick cookie pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and store in air-tight container.