Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons cane syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning or 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, whisk together cane syrup, mustard, garlic, balsamic vinegar, seasoning blend, basil, oregano, thyme, black pepper, and salt until blended.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil until all of the oil is incorporated.
Excellent blend of herbs perfectly balanced by the sweet cane syrup. Made a full bottle too. In the future I will use a little less garlic though, because mine was very fresh and almost too spicy! Otherwise very east to make with commonplace ingredients.