Recipe by paula&matt
we made these as small children...my mom would attach a pair of kids scissors from a ribbon. Then give it as a gift. or place one on your own door and allow holiday visitors to cut and eat!!! we would use blue and white wrapped candy for hanukkah...you could use whatever color to suit your theme
- wire clothes hanger (or 8-inch wide round lamp shade ring)
- 3 bag candies, wrapped in colored foil
- curly ribbon
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a circle out of a clothes hanger or use lamp shade ring.
- Tie curly ribbon around one end of the candy, then tie the other end around the wreath.
- Keep pushing the candy together so that it is stuck out in every direction.
- This is an excellent gift and very beautiful when done.
- You can make them in all sizes, the smaller the better.