we made these as small children...my mom would attach a pair of kids scissors from a ribbon. Then give it as a gift. or place one on your own door and allow holiday visitors to cut and eat!!! we would use blue and white wrapped candy for hanukkah...you could use whatever color to suit your theme
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- wire clothes hanger (or 8-inch wide round lamp shade ring)
- 2 1/2 bags candies, wrapped in colored foil
- curly ribbon
- 1Make a circle out of a clothes hanger or use lamp shade ring.
- 2Tie curly ribbon around one end of the candy, then tie the other end around the wreath.
- 3Keep pushing the candy together so that it is stuck out in every direction.
- 4This is an excellent gift and very beautiful when done.
- 5You can make them in all sizes, the smaller the better.
Nutritional Facts for Candy Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: