Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
we made these as small children...my mom would attach a pair of kids scissors from a ribbon. Then give it as a gift. or place one on your own door and allow holiday visitors to cut and eat!!! we would use blue and white wrapped candy for hanukkah...you could use whatever color to suit your theme
- wire clothes hanger (or 8-inch wide round lamp shade ring)
- 2 1⁄2 bags candies, wrapped in colored foil
- curly ribbon
- Make a circle out of a clothes hanger or use lamp shade ring.
- Tie curly ribbon around one end of the candy, then tie the other end around the wreath.
- Keep pushing the candy together so that it is stuck out in every direction.
- This is an excellent gift and very beautiful when done.
- You can make them in all sizes, the smaller the better.
This is so effective. I have not made one but my friend made one for me for my birthday last year. She uses wrapped lollies. It was baautiful :)
not sure what type of candy to use and what type of candy sprinkles you are talking about. The only ones that come to mind are the ones you use to decorate sugar cookies with.