Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are as delicious as they are easy. From Southern Living.
- 18 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces Milky Way miniature candy bars
- unsweetened cocoa (optional)
- Cut 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
- Wrap each slice around 1 miniature chocolate-coated caramel-and-creamy nougat bar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute; remove to a wire rack.
- Dust with unsweetened cocoa, if desired.