1/1 Photo of Candy Trains (Great for Kids)
Chef Mata's Note:
This is just a little project i did for my daughters class and it was a big hit. very easy, non messy, and great for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (10 ounce) package Hershey nuggets chocolates
- 1 lb peppermint candy (wheel shaped)
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages LifeSavers five-flavor roll candy (story books 8)
- 1Get one lifesaver roll pkg and tape 4 peppermints to it as if they were the wheels (double-sided tape works great).
- 2Then for the engineer box use a Hershey's nugget and tape on top of the lifesaver roll.
- 3For the steam stack use a Hershey's kiss, tape that on top of the lifesaver roll on the opposite end.
- 4That simple.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Trains (Great for Kids)
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey nuggets chocolates
LifeSavers five-flavor roll candy