This is just a little project i did for my daughters class and it was a big hit. very easy, non messy, and great for the holidays.
- 1 (10 ounce) package Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (10 ounce) package Hershey nuggets chocolates
- 1 lb peppermint candy (wheel shaped)
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages LifeSavers five-flavor roll candy (story books 8)
- Get one lifesaver roll pkg and tape 4 peppermints to it as if they were the wheels (double-sided tape works great).
- Then for the engineer box use a Hershey's nugget and tape on top of the lifesaver roll.
- For the steam stack use a Hershey's kiss, tape that on top of the lifesaver roll on the opposite end.
- That simple.