1 hr 5 mins
Crocheting Mama's Note:
From the Oct/Nov 2004 Taste of Home. I haven't tried it yet, but they look delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Crust and topping
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
- 2Cut in butter unil mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in pecans.
- 4Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 7In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- 8Add egg, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Pour over warm crust.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 12Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- 13Immediately sprinkle with baking bits.
- 14Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars and refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy-Topped Bars
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits