1/1 Photo of Candy Sushi
Mommy Diva's Note:
A fun candy treat to make for a themed party - to pull kids in and inspire imagination! From the RR archives. ;) Maybe for a Japanese dinner party when the kiddos may not eat sushi with you--this might help them participate for dessert? Or just a fun kids party--or even Halloween. ;) I haven't tried these yet, so I guessed on the times, but will update once I do. I am a slow one in the kitchen though!! *Increase amounts according to number of people/portions desired*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt marshmallows with the butter over low heat.
- 2Add the rice cereal and stir to coat; let cool slightly.
- 3Cut licorice to the length of the fruit roll-up.
- 4Unroll the fruit roll-up and peel off the plastic film.
- 5Scoop half of the rice cereal mixture on the edge of each roll-up.
- 6Place the licorice in the center of the rice and roll up the candy sushi.
- 7Dip a knife in water to keep it from sticking and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- 8Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: