Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Surprise! Candy is baked inside these yummy peanut butter cookies.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 24 Snickers miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 16 ounces betty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting
- candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 24 balls.
- For each cookie, wrap 1 dough ball around candy bar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- If frosting cookies, cool completely.
- Spread frosting on cooled cookies; sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Store completely cooled cookies in airtight container.