Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Everything you'd find in a candy store - in one cookie!
Make and share this Candy Store Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup Heath candy bar, bits
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175°C).
- In a bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Stir in the candies and marshmallows.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
These are a fun cookie but oh so messy when coming out of the oven. Just remember to leave on the cookie sheet to cool at least 10 minutes. I'd say it's from the marshmellows. Next time I'd cut the amount used in 1/2 or omit entirely. I had the hardest time getting them off the cookie sheet in one piece. Still very good despite. Thanks for posting!