Prep 5 mins
Cook 32 mins
This a simple 3 ingredient recipe that you can do with your kids
- Melt white chips in a microwave safe 6 cup bowl/dish.
- stir to make sure completely melted.
- pour in kix and stir until completely coated.
- sprinkle splenda over mixture as you stir once more.
- drop by tbs on a cookie sheet or wax paper.
- place in frig for 1/2 hour or freezer for 15 min.
- after chilled remove from sheet or wax paper onto a dish.
- place back in fridge.
Very good. The kids loved it.
my family loves kix cereal! I can't wait to try it!