Recipe by GrandmaG
Here's something fun for the little ones, or the little ones at heart! Prep times are estimate so are cook times. (I use microwave to melt the chocolate chips.
Top Review by MizEmerilLagasse
Soooooooo super cute! These are going to be the perfect touch to my Christmas baskets. The assembly was so easy and actually very relaxing. Thank you so much for posting.
- 24 fun-size Nestle crunch bars (any other fun size bar will work)
- 48 miniature candy canes
- 48 gummy bears
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- red string licorice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap candies and have ready, you will need to work quickly.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 50% or mediumin 30 second intervals stirring between each interval, until chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- Use melted chocolate to attach candy canes onto the sides of the the candy bar to create a sleigh.
- Attach gummy bears sitting on the top of the candy bar with the melted chocolate.
- If desired, add string of red licorice for a rope.