This is one of those recipes kids go GA GA over. Great for slumber party activity or food gift or kids's party treat any time of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 tablespoons butter or 10 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- holiday candy sprinkles
- candy covered plain chocolate candies
- white chocolate pretzel
- 1Grease two 6-inch round or 1 12-inch round pizza pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Cream together butter, and sugars together with electric mixer.
- 4Add egg and vanilla and blend well.
- 5Combine flour, soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 6Stir in 1/2 cup each of semisweet and white chocolate morsels.
- 7Spread dough evenly onto greased pizza pans.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Working quickly, sprinkle crust with remaining semisweet and 1/2 cup of white chocolate morsels; drop peanut butter by tablespoonsfuls onto crust.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels and peanut butter are softened; gently spread evenly over crust.
- 11Decorate with desired toppings.
- 12Gently melt remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels in microwave--watch closely and stir often--it doesn't take long!
- 13Spoon into zip-lock bag and snip of small corner to drizzle over top of"pizzas".
- 14Let chocolate set up before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Shop Pizza Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 157.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g