1/2 Photos of Candy Shop Pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease large baking sheet or pizza pan.
- 3Place whole bar of cookie dough scored side down, shaping to fit prepared baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5Immediately sprinkle morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny.
- 7Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
- 8Sprinkle candy in single layer over pizza.
- 9Cut into wedges.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Shop Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 142.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: