- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease large baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Place whole bar of cookie dough scored side down, shaping to fit prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Immediately sprinkle morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny.
- Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
- Sprinkle candy in single layer over pizza.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.