Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped assorted candy bar (Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Hershey's, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease large baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Place whole bar of cookie dough scored side down, shaping to fit prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Immediately sprinkle morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny.
- Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
- Sprinkle candy in single layer over pizza.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Everywhere I take this people rave over it! It is an awesome to take to parties and isn't that hard to make. I always have chocolate chip cookie dough in my fridge from the back of the bag.
Yum! and a wonderful surprise for my peanut butter and chocolate loving husband. I used Julie's Chocolate Chip Cookies Julie's Chocolate Chip Cookies for the base and for the topping I used reese peanut butter cups and reese's pieces. I did use more than 1 cup of treats to cover the pizza but I was generous with the toppings!