Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
My mom used to make these once in a blue moon for us as kids. It's very decadent and not in the slightest diabetic-friendly.
- 2 slices bread (we used cinnamon or raisin)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Carefully spread Nutella over peanut butter.
- Spread marshmallow fluff over other slice of bread.
- Put slices together.
- Heat in a skillet or place under a broiler for a few minutes to toast bread and make filling gooey.
- Enjoy with wet naps!
Yummy!! I would occationally make these for my kids when they were younger. Instead of marshmellow cream I would use low fat cream cheese. Sometimes I would omit that too. We always had them on whole wheat bread. They still enjoy these sandwiches. Peanut butter w/ cream cheese and no nutella is good too.