Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this for Holiday craft sales and it sells like hot cakes!
Make and share this Candy Sale Almond Roca recipe from Food.com.
- Place almonds on a cookie sheet and lightly toast in the oven. Cool, chop loosely and spread evenly over the bottom of a large lightly buttered cookie sheet and set aside.
- Mix sugar, butter, and water in a large sauce pan.
- Cook until tanish colored (276°F), stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour over the almonds, spreading quickly until evenly distributed.
- Cool slightly and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Let stand 1 minute and spread chocolate out.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place for 1-2 months.
- Cook time is not listed as it depends on how long it takes to reach 276°F.