Recipe by Chef Chocoholic
I haven't tried this one yet but found it and thought it looked yummy. I get a bit tired of seeing all the peanut butter ones. Hope it's good! UPDATE I just made this. Yuck. It's not one for tasting , but might be okay as a non-toxic playdough. It's okay if you eat it , but taste pretty bad. Idk, maybe your kids will like it though!
Top Review by Bunny W.
My daughter has been wanting to try a recipe like this for some time. This one looked really easy si we tried it tonight. I am experience cook and baker and followed the directions to the letter but it turned out like soup...very runny. Not dough-like at all. And it does not taste good.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 Kool-Aid, packets (0.15 oz. each)
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine boiling water and oil.
- Pour water/oil mixture into dry ingredients.
- Mix until combined. Allow to cool. When cool, knead for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
- Storing: If you have leftover dough, refrigerate it in an air-tight container such as: ziplock plastic bags, tupperware, or your old play-doh containers.