Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a recipe Katy made quite often
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and egg.
- Stir in flour and baking soda. Dough should be stiff.
- Spread dough evenly in a 12" round ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sauce - Heat chocolate chips, butter and milk over low heat stirring constantly until just melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in powdered sugar.
- Beat with whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Spread on "pizza", top with desired candy while chocolate is still hot. If desired, reserve some of the sauce to drizzle over the candy.
- Candy suggestions - M&M's, Hershey Kisses, gum drop, etc.