Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for gift giving ! From the Collectibles II Cookbook.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Hershey chocolate kisses
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 6 cups pecans
- Place marshmallow creme and kisses in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine sugar, milk and butter in a pan.
- Boil mixture to a high point and let boil 8 minutes, until soft boil stage.
- Pour over marshmallow creme and kisses, blending well.
- Add pecans and mix.
- Drop by teaspoonful on waxed paper.