Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A treat for the kids, even for the kid in the adult who loves peanut butter. Got this recipe from food network and made it for the neighbor kids for a garage sale. These go perfect in a dirt cake instead of the usual store bought gummy worms!
- Put peanut butter and honey in a food processor or mixer and combine well.
- Add the dry milk powder and the powdered sugar and mix again until smooth and well blended.
- Take out and make into 1 long log roll and divide into about 20 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a thick worm and place 2 peanuts or raisins at the end to look like 2 eyes.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
These made cute little snacks which my DH and DS liked alot. I like them too! I added a little wheat germ to increase the nutritional value. Thanks Topher!