1/1 Photo of Candy Peanut Butter Worms
A treat for the kids, even for the kid in the adult who loves peanut butter. Got this recipe from food network and made it for the neighbor kids for a garage sale. These go perfect in a dirt cake instead of the usual store bought gummy worms!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put peanut butter and honey in a food processor or mixer and combine well.
- 2Add the dry milk powder and the powdered sugar and mix again until smooth and well blended.
- 3Take out and make into 1 long log roll and divide into about 20 pieces.
- 4Roll each piece into a thick worm and place 2 peanuts or raisins at the end to look like 2 eyes.
- 5Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Peanut Butter Worms
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 95.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g