Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
fun holiday project!
Make and share this Candy Ornaments recipe from Food.com.
- You will also need: metal cookie cutters.
- Grease cutters thoroughly.
- Place some hard candies in center of cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 20 minutes on a foil lined and sprayed cookie sheet.
- Cool 5 minutes and then use a toothpick to make hole at top.
- Continue to cool completely.
Used this to make ornaments for a craft fair. I ruined several batches by trying to follow the suggested cooking time while mixing cookie dough. Found that only needed 10min. instead of 20.
We tried this with whole candies and found it worked better with them crushed up. Also for us the cooking time varied. They were cute and fun never the less. Thanks