Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from Everyday with Rachael Ray Dec/Jan 2008 issue. Recipe from Katie Brown. This looks so rich and yummy!
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 2 (198.44 g) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (85.04 g) Skor English toffee bits, milk chocolate english toffee-flavored candy bars, chopped, divided (1.4 oz. each)
- 170.09 g Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, melted
- Beat milk and dry pudding mixes with wisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half the whipped topping and all but 3 T of the candy.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and candy. Drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
I also found this recipe on the Jello Chocolate Pudding box. The pie is so easy to make that even the most beginner chef could prepare it. It's surprisingly tasty and makes a special dessert when there's not much time to put one together.
I found this recipe on the side of the Jello chocolate flavor instant pudding box. It was so easy and was well received when I served it to our guest.
This recipe is out of this world! Delicious, easy, and pleasing. Kudos.