1/1 Photo of Candy Crunch Pudding Pie
Recipe from Everyday with Rachael Ray Dec/Jan 2008 issue. Recipe from Katie Brown. This looks so rich and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) Skor English toffee bits, milk chocolate english toffee-flavored candy bars, chopped, divided (1.4 oz. each)
- 1 (6 ounce) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, melted
- 1Beat milk and dry pudding mixes with wisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half the whipped topping and all but 3 T of the candy.
- 2Spoon into the crust.
- 3Top with remaining whipped topping and candy. Drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Crunch Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 356.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g