Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy candy filled crescent rolls!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 candy bars, of your favorite chocolate candy
- nutella (optional)
- Unroll dough and separate into triangles as directed on the package.
- Break candy bars into shapes that will fit in the crescent roll.
- Sprinkle broken candy bits onto crescent roll.
- Roll crescent up as directed on package.
- Bake according to package.
- Warm Nutella up in microwave and drizzle over baked rolls.
We snack on the baking milk chocolate especially with DH whenever we run out of the chocolate bars so I used this for this recipe. Followed recipe as is and voila! So Delicious! They even melted inside. Then I melted another square with 1-2 tbsp milk and melted it in the microwave and poured it all over the crescents. Oooh chocolate heaven~! An easy yet delicious recipe. Definitely a 5! Thanks for sharing!
I made these to use up the remaining Halloween candy, so I had a few diferent kinds of candy bar - I think snickers worked out the best. I did not have Nutella and do think something was "missing" from the outside. Even so, enjoyed these - a nice sweet treat!
I made these for my seven year old DS and he loved them. I made two different kinds--butterfinger and crunch bar. They were both good. I drizzled nutella over the crescents and ate them while they were still warm. Mmmmmmmmm. I think next time I have a group of kids at my house I will make them with miniature candy bars and let each child pick their favorite. Thanks for posting this fun recipe Anme!