Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
A treat that is perfect for the fall, and loved by kids everywhere!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 9 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal or 10 cups regular Rice Krispies
- 2 cups candy corn
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- assorted candy pumpkins (optional)
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Pour cereal, candy corn, and chocolate chips into large bowl. Pour butter and marshmallows over cereal mixture, stirring quickly to coat. For best results, use a wooden spoon sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread mixture on large buttered jelly-roll pan, pressing out evenly with buttered hands. While still warm, press on candy pumpkins spaced about 1 ½ inches apart.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Cute last-minute Halloween snack for a school party with ingredients I already had on hand. Tasted wonderful, but I think would look better if choc chips hadn't melted. Next time I may sprinkle them over top after pressing in pan.