Recipe by LMillerRN
Just in time for Fall Festival. If kids are helping shape these treats, make sure the marshmallow mixture is cool enough for them to handle. Store the confections in an airtight container for up to three days.
Top Review by kaytwells
I served these at a halloween party for kids age 4-8 everyone loved them including the few parents who stayed. I thought they tasted a lot like rice crispy treats. I will make them again next year.
- 8 cups popped light butter microwave popcorn
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag marshmallows
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine popcorn and candy corn in a large bowl.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and (10-ounce) bag marshmallows. Reduce heat to low; cook for 7 minutes or until the marshmallows melt and the mixture is smooth, stirring frequently.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat well. Lightly coat hands with cooking spray; shape popcorn mixture into 20 (2-inch) balls.