Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
For all candy corn lovers - wonderful Halloween brownie! Another Pillsbury great.
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups frosted minichex cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease bottom only of 13x9 pan.
- In medium bowl, combine brownie mix with oil, water and eggs; stir until well blended.
- Spread in bottom of pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven & immediately sprinkle marshmallows evenly over warm brownies.
- Return pan to oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool while preparing topping.
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar & corn syrup; blend well.
- Cook over medium heat until mix comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat & add peanut butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add cereal, peanuts & candy corn; mix well.
- Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows; spread to cover.
- When completely cool cut into bars.