1/4 Photos of Candy Corn Marshmallows
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I had some leftover candy corn and orange/yellow candy melts. This was a cute idea a friend told me about.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 piece candy corn
- 56.69-113.39 g yellow candy melts
- 56.69-113.39 g orange candy melts
- wax paper
- 12 lollipop sticks (optional)
- 2 decorating bags (melting or decorating squeeze bottle with a cap with a small-medium round opening) or 2 plastic bottles (melting or decorating squeeze bottle with a cap with a small-medium round opening)
- 1Arrange the marshmallows on a piece of wax paper.
- 2Microwave the yellow candy melts in either a decorating bag or plastic decorating bottle (I like using the decorating bottle). Randomly pipe blobs onto the top of the marshmallows. Allow to set.
- 3Microwave the orange candy melts. Randomly pipe blobs on top of the marshmallows. Allow to set up a little, then affix a piece of candy corn.
- 4If desired, insert lollipop sticks into the marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Corn Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow candy melts
orange candy melts