Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
I have made this about twenty times in the last year...My husband and son love it!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups candy corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds, or until melted. Add marshamallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring in food coloring after 45 seconds.
- Add cereal and candy corn; mix well. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars. Cut each bar diagonally in half.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- USE YOUR STOVE:.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients; continue as directed.
- HOW TO PRESS CEREAL MIXTURE INTO PAN:.
- Use waxed paper to press marshmalloe mixture into prepared pan.
- HOW TO STORE:.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.