Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is from the Canyon Cafe in Houston, Texas
Make and share this Candy Corn Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fluid ounce gold tequila
- 1 fluid ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce Creme de Cacao
- 2 shots fresh orange juice
- 14.79 ml dark cocoa
- fresh orange rind, twist
- 3-4 piece candy corn
- Rim a clear six-ounce martini glass with orange juice then cocoa powder.
- In a shaker with a half-cup of ice, mix the tequila, butterscotch schnapps, crème de cocoa and orange juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into prepared glass.
- Spear candy corn onto a plastic sword and add to drink.
- Drop in orange twist and serve.