Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed a way to use up extra candy corn, and this was just the ticket.
- 28.34 g sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 473.18 ml skim milk (I like almond milk) or 473.18 ml almond milk (I like almond milk)
- brown food coloring
- 2 (56.69 g) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 946.36 ml skim milk or 946.36 ml almond milk
- yellow food coloring
- 226.79 g carton Cool Whip Free or 226.79 g cartonregular Cool Whip
- You'll need 8 martini glasses or similarly shaped dessert dishes.
- Prepare the butterscotch pudding, adding brown food coloring if desired. Scoop 1/4 cup pudding into the a martin glass. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- When the pudding has set up a bit, make the vanilla pudding. Add yellow food coloring to get a nice yellow "candy corn" color.
- Gently spoon 1/2 cup pudding over the butterscotch pudding. Chill until ready to serve.
- Thaw Cool Whip as directed on package. Top pudding with Cool Whip and candy corn. Serve.