1/1 Photo of Candy Corn Layered Pudding
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I needed a way to use up extra candy corn, and this was just the ticket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk (I like almond milk) or 2 cups almond milk (I like almond milk)
- brown food coloring
- 2 (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk or 4 cups almond milk
- yellow food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Free or 1 (8 ounce) carton regular Cool Whip
- 1You'll need 8 martini glasses or similarly shaped dessert dishes.
- 2Prepare the butterscotch pudding, adding brown food coloring if desired. Scoop 1/4 cup pudding into the a martin glass. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- 3When the pudding has set up a bit, make the vanilla pudding. Add yellow food coloring to get a nice yellow "candy corn" color.
- 4Gently spoon 1/2 cup pudding over the butterscotch pudding. Chill until ready to serve.
- 5Thaw Cool Whip as directed on package. Top pudding with Cool Whip and candy corn. Serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Corn Layered Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 108.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
Cool Whip Free