2 hrs 10 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was making fudge one afternoon and my son Glenn came up with this great idea. It looks like the candy corn that you buy near Halloween and it's much easier than it looks. Please don't let the long list of instructions scare you. Basically cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray a 8 x8 inch square dish; set aside.
- 2For first layer: Over medium heat in a medium saucepan, melt chips with 1 cup milk and margarine.
- 3Stir until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 5Pour half into small bowl.
- 6Add enough red and yellow food coloring to make a light orange color.
- 7Pour into prepared dish and chill 10 minutes.
- 8For second layer: In a small bowl add white candy coating and rest of milk.
- 9Microwave 30 seconds at a time until coating is melted.
- 10Add mint extract and enough yellow food coloring to make a light yellow.
- 11Smooth over chilled mixture.
- 12Chill 10 more minutes.
- 13For third layer: Pour the second half of the first mixture over yellow layer. (You might have to reheat this again to make it smooth).
- 14Smooth and chill for 2 hours.
- 15Cut into 2 inch squares. Makes about 2 pounds.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Corn Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2236.3
- Calories from Fat 1096
- Total Fat 121.8 g
- Saturated Fat 64.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 748.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 259.6 g
- Protein 30.9 g