2 hrs 12 mins
Great fall cookie ; )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Knead flour into dough until blended and smooth.
- 4Divide dough in half.
- 5Roll 1 half into an 8- or 9-in.
- 7Cut circle in half; cut each half in quarters.
- 8Place wedges about 1 in.
- 9apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- 10Repeat with remaining dough.
- 11Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- 12Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 13Heat corn syrup in a small bowl in microwave until boiling.
- 14(Make sure it doesn't boil over.) Pour yellow sugar crystals into a shallow bowl.
- 15Working with 1 cookie at a time, brush all but 1 inch from tip with heat-ed corn syrup.
- 16Dip about 1/2 in.
- 17of rounded edge into yellow sugar.
- 18Sprinkle remaining brushed area with orange sugar to coat.
- 19Repeat with remaining cookies and sugar.
- 20Let set about 30 minutes until dry.
- 21Heat white-chocolate chips in microwave 1 minute or until melted.
- 22Dip pointed end of cookies in chocolate, shaking off excess.
- 23Place on a sheet of wax paper until set.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Corn Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (994 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 143.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g