Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a way to use up the candy corn and whatever else you have laying around! It calls for oreos but I used chocolate chip cookies because that's what I had and it worked out great. You can easily substitute ingredients and tailor this recipe to your family's tastes. I added mini marshmallows and mini m and m's to ours. Making this was alot of fun for the whole family! White chocolate chips do NOT melt well at all. You really need to stick to the candy melts for best results.
- 16 halloween-colored chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups broken small pretzels
- 1⁄3 cup raisins (or craisins)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate candy melts
- 2 cups candy corn (I used about 1 cup)
- orange sprinkles (or any Halloween color you like)
- Spread the cookies, pretzels and raisins evenly onto a lightly greased small baking sheet. (I used a silicone pan for mine and it did not stick. For a regular pan, I would line it with parchment to avoid sticking.) Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat while there are still a few chunks, and stir until smooth. White chocolate burns easily.
- Drizzle chocolate with a spoon over the goodies in the pan, spreading the top flat to coat evenly. Top with candy corn and sprinkles. Let cool until firm. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.