1/2 Photos of Candy Corn and Peanut Cookies
After having a peanut and candy corn mix that tasted fantastic I decided to make a cookie version! Candy corns melt in the middle creating a nougat like center. It’s a great salty/sweet combo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Cream together butter, peanut butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add flour mixture to butter mixture stirring until blended. Stir in peanuts.
- 6Form 1 inch balls of dough, inserting one or two candy corns into the center. Make sure dough completely covers the candy on all sides. Place on baking sheet and slightly flatten.
- 7Bake 13 to 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and immediately press a few candy corns into the top of each cookie. Let cool several minutes (baking sheet should be cool enough to touch). Carefully transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- 9Have a Happy Halloween!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Corn and Peanut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 406.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: