Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Of all my childhood memories, this would have to be the sweetest. My Mum used to make this for me for my birthday parties and it was always a huge hit. Now, I enjoy making it for my kids. It also makes a great gift packaged up in some coloured paper with nice ribbon.
- 1892.72-2365.9 ml popped popcorn (I find air popped is best)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 29.58-44.37 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence (I guess any flavoured essence would work)
- food coloring
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot. I use a stock pot.
- Bring to the boil stirring continuously.
- Boil for a minute or so.
- Remove from heat and add popcorn.
- Stir quickly to cover.