Julie Leo's Note:
My son likes me to make this with Butterfingers. While I like this with snickers. I always add 3 or 4 candy bars with this jar.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Whisk the ingredients together until they are evenly distributed, making sure all brown sugar lumps are crushed.
- 3Store in an airtight container.
- 4Attach this to the Jar.
- 5Candy Cookies.
- 6Makes 3 dozen cookies.
- 71 cup unsalted butter or margarine, softened.
- 81 large egg.
- 91 package Candy Cookie Mix.
- 101 cup candy bar chunks (Reese's peanut butter cups, Butterfinger bars, white or milk chocolate chunks).
- 11Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 12In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth.
- 13Add the egg, and continue beating until the egg is combined.
- 14Add the Candy Cookie Mix and candy bar chunks and blend on low just until the cookie mix is incorporated.
- 15Form the cookies into 1 1/2-inch balls& place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 16Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden on the edges.
- 17Remove from oven, and cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cookie Jar Mix
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 435.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 68.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: