Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My son likes me to make this with Butterfingers. While I like this with snickers. I always add 3 or 4 candy bars with this jar.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together until they are evenly distributed, making sure all brown sugar lumps are crushed.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Candy Cookies.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine, softened.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 package Candy Cookie Mix.
- 1 cup candy bar chunks (Reese's peanut butter cups, Butterfinger bars, white or milk chocolate chunks).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth.
- Add the egg, and continue beating until the egg is combined.
- Add the Candy Cookie Mix and candy bar chunks and blend on low just until the cookie mix is incorporated.
- Form the cookies into 1 1/2-inch balls& place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden on the edges.
- Remove from oven, and cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.